Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Very tired. Working way too hard! But home early tonight and so am sitting on my bed in my pjs watching bad television on Hulu - it could be worse that's for sure.
Today I coached one of the actors on French pronunciation - nothing tricky "aux deux" I can handle confidently "quel bon supris" as well, so we are covered there. Regardless they will say it better than they did before.
Show number 3 begins its load in tomorrow. They come to us last but open first since they already had a run in Philly. Next week is going to be beyond crazy. However, I am insisting on always having Sunday off and this weekend of course must prepare for the Oscars!! No Oscar pool at the KC which is disappointing. I had thought of starting one but ran out of energy. I've seen maybe two of the movies myself so I decided to let it go this year - though it is way more fun to watch when you've bet on something.
Okay, short one tonight...g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment