Observations on the day:
1-I guess we had more rain on the weekend than I thought as the Potomac is rising and they've blocked off part of the path along the river for fear that it will over-spill its banks and flood.
2-For some reason the box office staff have all decided that they think I'm the greatest thing ever and so now when I drop off orders it takes about 15 minutes to get out again. They want to do my favours and bend over backwards to do whatever I want. Don't get me wrong, I have always professed that the box office staff are the most important in any theatre company, in this case though, I just find it odd.
3 - Monday there is no happy hour at the 600. I had no idea. I guess I'm rarely working late on Monday (as I was tonight) so I haven't actually bought a drink there. Yup, tonight $9 rye and gingerale. Seriously not worth it! And a bit of a shock since I was expecting it to be $4. Sigh. I'll be wealthy again one day. And by wealthy I mean employed...
No comments:
Post a Comment