Other than that...yup, still tired. Am supposed to go out tonight but as the time ticks on I feel closer and closer to bailing...we'll see...
Saturday, March 20, 2010
I spent the afternoon wandering around in the glorious spring weather and met up with my Romanian fellow to show her Georgetown (over-flowing with people not surprisingly). We had an amazing discussion about the differences in how work is produced in our respective countries. I continue to be amazed by their methods. They currently have 48 shows in rep. 48. The popular ones will be performed twice a month with about 6 new shows added each season. Apparently it's hardest to market the new ones because people like the old ones so much. So for her the concept of doing a play for 3 or 4 weeks and then never again if foreign and wasteful (which it is of course). But I can't really imagine how you store the sets and costumes for 48 plays, doing three or four different ones in a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment