There was a keg of green beer. They were playing "beer pong" with said beer.
What I think would actually be most offensive to real beer drinkers, is that it was Miller lite beer that had been dyed green not some sort of real beer. Beer Pong, for those of you not in the know, is when cups of beer are set up at opposite ends of a table and teams try to get a ping pong ball in to the other teams cups. Then that team has to drink the beer. I have never seen anything quite so juvenile in my life. I did not participate. (shocking)
It's good to have certain things about oneself confirmed every now and again. I don't like suburbs. I don't like parties where green beer is served and beer pong played in the garage. Good to know.
Truly the perfect Gail night! Did they then discuss their love of Jersey Boys?
ReplyDeleteerin