Actually before the dress rehearsal, 9 of us fellows plus a few hangers-on sat on the patio at 600. It was lovely. And because it's a bar that no one else ever goes to, it was easy to get a table. And believe me patio space is at a premium in this town (worse than Toronto I think because there are fewer of them).
Sort of overshadowing my tiredness though was that my supervisor pretty much offered me a job tonight. It was very odd and casual (and this was after I essentially called him a bad manager so maybe he's a gluten for punishment...) but he said, you know you could always come back next season for Sondheim if you are looking for work. So yeah. Not saying I'd want to do it and it would only be for four months or something but it's certainly nice to be asked. Or sort of asked.
Okay that's it for tonight...oh but again thank you everyone for the email and voicemail well wishes. I'm sorry I haven't replied to everyone yet, it's the whole back to back 15 hour days thing that's getting in my way - but it's much appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment