So the good news is I think I fixed the problem that I caused when I was trying to do something to prevent another future problem which would have cost us (the KC that is) money, so I no longer feel like vomiting because of it - which I did feel like for the last 24 hours.
I'm extremely stressed.
It's not that this is work that particularly hard or that I haven't done before, it's just that the fellows work takes up about 15 hours a week which leaves me trying to do a full time job in 20 hours, which just isn't possible which leads me to be extraordinarily stressed out about it.
Of course, I'm also trying to do more work than I have information for and I have zero authority so really I shouldn't give a sh*t at all, however, sadly, I have this stupid work ethic thing going. Dumb really. And well, I just didn't want to totally mess up doing stuff for the KC.
Sigh.
Okay, off to War and Peace now...
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment