Thursday, March 18, 2010

My day...

This was the awesome cake that one of my fellow fellows made me and presented me with in marketing class this morning. And they all sang O Canada!! They even each had the sheet music and everything. I had no idea, it was a complete surprise. It was very touching...
The Smithsonian thing was half great and half a dud. We then went for Italian (see, still have to find the appropriate ethnic venue on my birthday...) and 14 people ended up coming. I didn't think I knew 14 people in DC! It was actually a really good day.

4 comments:

  1. Either that is a very large fork or a very small cake. I'm hoping for the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and so you're not freaked, the comment above and this one are from Camilla. Apparently I can only leave Anonymous comments. Not sure why. Happy birthday though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK and I'm an idiot. I hope it is neither a large fork or a small cake but instead a large cake and large fork.
    Forgive me. I've read 26 project grant applications today. Still Camilla posting Anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was actually quite a small cake but that was accidental - there was a baking incident! However there was enough for everyone to have a square. :-)

    ReplyDelete