Monday, March 29, 2010

This is why traditionally western society has two days off. One is not enough. At the end of one you think, "right, I could get used to this, let's do that again" but if there isn't a second day off, that's a bit of a let down.
The weather wasn't especially nice, so I opted not to battle cherry blossom crowds through the drizzle. It's supposed to be 80 degrees by mid week (don't hate me) and I'm hoping to slip out for a couple of hours in the afternoon sometime to do the blossom walk-about. So I went to Pete's (favourite brunch diner) with a friend for brunch and then took a nap. Because the exertion of brunch proved to be enough for the day. Pete's still had their Christmas trees up, only now they were decorated with Easter eggs. I took a picture, but I'm not sure that it will do the sight justice.
Today it is rainning full out but I am hopefully for a relatively quiet day and perhaps the opportunity to sneak home early and do laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment