Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So tonight instead of going home after work like I should have, I went to see a play by an Irish theatre company (fishamble: the new play company). fishamble is run by a former fellow - now we begin to see the motley band of brothers that the fellowship is - and the show was brought to NYC and DC by the Irish embassy and various arts councils. It was a one man show and certainly interesting enough for me to still be thinking about it now. I thought he was very good at his female characters but it was hard to tell his men apart. And there were these odd kabuki influenced things going on that I just didn't get, but the New Yorker liked it apparently, so what do I know. It was at least short (80 minutes no intermission!).

Work was non-stop today but I am hopeful that I'm almost on top of it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do something major like forget to book someone's hotel room leaving them homeless on the streets of DC, but well I just keep double checking everything in hopes I catch it before it happens. The end of the week gets tricky though because all my classes and seminars happen Wed- Fri so it's hard to juggle it all. I'm working on finding my zen and my horoscope the last few days has been version of "be brave!" so I'm trying! I really could use a good yoga class. My mat sits under my desk at work..sad sad sad....

We have determined the correct terminology when referring to groups of fellows (as a lone fellow is a rare sighting indeed). 3 or more is a gaggle, 6 or more is a flock. I like flock of fellows...

No comments:

Post a Comment