skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ms Packwood Goes To Washington
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Blossoms of a non-cherry nature
I
think
these are both Dogwood trees, but you are welcome to correct me. The top one, is outside my apartment (quite a difference from a month or so ago!) and the second is along my walk to work. I love the old street lamp against the stone....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(256)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(28)
▼
March
(30)
Cherry Blossomed
Blossoms of a non-cherry nature
Magnolia!!!!
This is why traditionally western society has two ...
I think it would be difficult to over-emphasize ho...
2 down
if you have a spare hour...
I'm sure I've been this tired before, but I just d...
Tonight's event was pretty great. It was called "...
While I feel this American healthcare bill is impo...
another day, another protest
I'm trying to think of it as a sociological experi...
I spent the afternoon wandering around in the glor...
I am very tired. We opened show #3 yesterday, had ...
My day...
Not to make you all jealous, but all the patios op...
The last two days have been better at work. I sti...
Nerd Nite
Last night after an insane day preparing for the f...
I've developed this very bad habit of leaving thin...
No Jacket Required
So tonight instead of going home after work like I...
Because I didn't want to have spent the entire wee...
Small World
the Banana Room
Among the things I did this week was buy cake twic...
So the good news is I think I fixed the problem th...
Very tired. Working way too hard! But home early ...
oh and...
Okay, this one is going to be short as i have to d...
►
February
(40)
►
January
(33)
►
2009
(110)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment