I should put some laundry in and then decide which DC walking route I am going to tackle today. The lovely Miss Tracey Nolan gave me a box of city walks and I've intentionally and accidentally been working my way through them. It's another beautiful sunny day and again around freezing so I may not north into Adams Morgan and see how the other half live....or I may end up just at the local coffee shop, we'll see....
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Lazy Sunday
Oh the simple luxuries that I will never take for granted again. A Sunday morning with the apartment all to myself. Tea and toast in front of the Food Network still in my PJs. It would only have been improved upon had I been able to watch Coronation Street (what's happening on it BTW people??? :-) ) Now I'm listening to Friday's Q from my CBC podcast - a little voice from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment