Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm crabby today. Also my roommate has disappeared - I've not seen her since Friday, which wasn't unusual until last night when I figured she'd be back. I mean, I like having the place to myself, no question, and I assume she's at her boyfriend's...but still strange...

Okay so last night was the MLK tribute evening at the Kennedy Center. Through many misunderstandings and misinformation, I didn't end up going. Which is likely why I'm crabby today!! Big organizations have very poor communication. I did however get this close to the President...

He's in a window on 16th St!!

Anyway, I had a lovely night out with a friend and we shared a bottle of wine instead. And if I end up marrying him, I'm sure I'll not mind missing a second proper sighting of the Pres (third sighting in total for those of you keeping track). And it's Washington, there will be other opportunities. I'm just irked today is all...


No comments:

Post a Comment