I got mail today, which is always fun. But included in the mail was a genuine letter from my Aunty "She". So rare to get a real letter! I am as guilty for this as the next person, because the best I manage is the odd birthday card which might have writing in it if you're lucky, but that's about it. It's a dying art for sure.
I've suddenly gotten very busy. These next two weeks will be finishing up my marketing rotation and starting my theatre one plus what seems like an extra large number of seminars that I actually want to attend. I have also taken on an "Arts in Crisis" client - this is the program that our CEO started last year to help arts organizations through the recession by offering free consultation. My client is a small DC arts education group so should be very easy to at least come up with some creative ideas for. However it all means that I'm going to have to remember how to manage my time again....
Tomorrow I'm off for a backstage tour at one of the other theatres - a couple of those coming up in these next weeks as well. And a wall of meetings...
No comments:
Post a Comment