skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ms Packwood Goes To Washington
Monday, January 25, 2010
Another thought for the night...
Why are books so cheap here and vitamins so expensive? I mean seriously, they don't fund their schools so the population is illiterate and they don't fund health care so...
(seriously vitamins are easily 1.5x the price here - even at Target!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(256)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(40)
▼
January
(33)
quick note on a lazy Sunday
OMG why does Bell suck so much?? I've had to emai...
It sure snows a lot...
Today was long. I spent pretty much the whole day...
Long day, very busy, but good I think. Joe, the co...
The State of the Union
Another thought for the night...
I was going to gloat about it being 63F (about 16 ...
For a kind of dreary day, today was a good one. I ...
The strangest things happen to me here...
It was bound to happen..
The week included two State Department events. Th...
I forgot to update you!
Someone remind me to stop going to NSO concerts. ...
Terra Cotta Warriors
I'm crabby today. Also my roommate has disappeared...
A panda shot for you, just coz....The Washington Z...
I will write more in the morning about the day, bu...
Gorillas make me sad
Did you know that four banks in the US have been c...
Half way point
It feels like it's been a long week. Three mornin...
Be nice to telemarketers
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Adventures in American Healthcare
Kalorama Heights
Lazy Sunday
Beautiful day...
Mini-Wheat injury
Jupiter
playing catch-up
I gave directions!
Back in DC
►
2009
(110)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment