b) absolutely no line up at Trader Joe's. I didn't think it was possible - it was like a little rain miracle.
That's about it. I'm trying to look on the bright side but it's been an exhausting week what with one thing and another (I didn't tell you about the whole roommate using every single vegetable that I'd bought thinking that her boyfriend had picked them up. She's sweet and stupid and god, I cannot, cannot wait until I have my own place again. Please let me find fruitful work quickly that allows me to live on my own!!) (I also didn't tell you about one of the fellows pouring red wine on the head of another fellow at a party Saturday night for no apparent reason and how I seem to end up being den mother in these situations which is really just very tiring). So yeah.
Tomorrow is the first day of rehearsal for the first of 3 plays that I'm working on. I'm a bit anxious but I think it will all be fine ultimately. I just have to keep doing what I do and I'm sure that will be enough...
No comments:
Post a Comment