skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ms Packwood Goes To Washington
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Snoverkill
Is my new favourite snow pun. And so shall I call this Blizzard 3.0 - Snoverkill.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(256)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(30)
▼
February
(40)
Oh thank god!!! That was the most gut-wrenching h...
I'm watching the men's gold medal hockey game (GOA...
So this is my last full weekend off in a while. I...
Tonight instead of watching the women's gold medal...
I feel a bit like I'm missing the Olympics. Faceb...
Today I was happy for - a) the new rubber boots I ...
Our Embassy is Lame
Forgot to tell you the latest cab driver wisdom! ...
Today I went to Bob & Edith's Diner in Arlington f...
Weirdest ballet ever
Oh and I should say my Dad was right. I went to th...
This is one of my favourite images from the weeken...
The end of the weekend was as full and busy as the...
OMG so much more walking. Museum of American Hist...
Oh my, what a full day. Chris arrived safely last...
Don't worry
KC stairway
Black Ice/ Whip out
Delayed opening
Snover-it
white-out!
Screw it
Annoyed
Snoverkill
Please make it stop. The snow of '99 in Toronto ...
Seen on my walk home (which took almost twice the ...
We are open. The Federal government, every school...
Okay, I left. I was out of chocolate and so desper...
My neighbour came over for tea which was nice. Sh...
I could go out. I just don't feel like it.
At least I have waffles...
For those keeping track...
Um, yeah
Okay, so while it is actually snowing now, it is s...
The Snowpocalypse has struck
Apologies...
SNOWPOCALYPSE 2010!!!
My walk to work this morning
I should tell you that the British store had prett...
Snow chuckle
►
January
(33)
►
2009
(110)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment