Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Screw it

Stepped outside, was almost blown over and figured I did not need to take what would end up being a 50 minute (minimum) hike in near blizzard conditions, just to prove I could get to work. I know this will shock many of you, but I realized that nothing I had to do today was that important. Nor am I of any importance to the operations and running of the KC. I have no decision making power. My presence is not required for anything. I can just stay put. So I am.
I feel this should be noted as some sort of landmark or turning point in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! But do you have enough supplies?

    chocolate, wine, more chocolate?

    I wish I could have a snow day!

    RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have chocolate but am out of wine...send suplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Do you have a cute neighbour? This would be the perfect opportunity to knock and borrow a cup of wine. :-)

    RR

    ReplyDelete