I still have power but apparently 200,000 don't, so fingers crossed mine stays on. It's a lot of snow at one time...As an aside, the Governor of Maryland is really attractive and has been giving a lot of press conferences the last 24 hours, so that's a plus.
On a non-snow related topic! I'm very excited that my friend Piggy is coming to visit me next weekend. I am also excited he is not here now as he'd be stuck in my apartment with me, and while I'm highly entertaining, I'm no Smithsonian. Everything is shut right down and for a Canadian, walking around in the snow or having a snowball fight isn't much of a novelty. So hopefully this will all be sorted out long before then.
Updates throughout the day!
Lady - you're city is all over CBC News right now. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteSheesh. There was rarely any snow in D.C. when I lived down there! And now? There's no snow in Toronto.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should give Mel Lastman a call and see if he can call in the army! ;-)