Thursday, February 4, 2010

SNOWPOCALYPSE 2010!!!

Tomorrow is doomsday if you listen to the media. Virginia declared a State of Emergency this morning before I left for work. Today was a beautiful sunny day, around 4C. Yup.

The Federal government has already given workers the day off tomorrow. Now tomorrow morning it is supposed to snow. Depending on who you talk to we are supposed to get anywhere from 12-26 inches in 24 hours. I spent 40 minutes in line at Trader Joe's with everyone else stocking up in case we we are stuck inside for 3 to 5 days. Yes, indeed that is what some news sources are saying. Seriously? Can't they call in the army like Toronto did? I mean the army is right here so you wouldn't have to go far to ask. Anyway, I find it hard to believe that it will be as bad as they are saying. I look forward to mocking the locals.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have enough supplies! I hear the Trader Joe's brownie mix is excellent.

    erin

    ReplyDelete