skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ms Packwood Goes To Washington
Saturday, May 8, 2010
You know you have acclimatized when the high for the day is 26 C and you leave the house thinking, "I wonder if I should take a sweater".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(256)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
▼
May
(30)
Tonight I was at the dress rehearsal for Thurgood,...
Harsh reality of packing. Mostly the fact that si...
And that's a wrap...
So apparently I'm scary when I play pool. But I d...
It was 80 at 8:30 this morning. I don't want to t...
Fellows' skip day
Good things, trying things
Jefferson
The biggest challenge of the program ending is not...
Yesterday I finally made it to Jefferson. Yes, I ...
The President flew by me yesterday. Apparently, ju...
Apple redeemed themselves! The books arrived at w...
argh
Two interviews today each over an hour long and I'...
The Penultimate Week Begins...
Brunch with Drag Queens. That's all I've got for ...
Honestly DC weather is nuts. They like drama and ...
Photo album book finished! Uploaded to Apple! Fi...
I have given myself this new project which I am sl...
Good morning, Baltimore!
EU Embassy open house day
You know you have acclimatized when the high for t...
Tonight's bit of awesome was supplied by Marvin Ha...
Ducks!
Fleurs
Happy Cinco de Mayo
some planes...
OMG it is so friggin' humid.
The Final Gala (pronounced Gail-a)
One of the odder things I have seen in DC - DC Lib...
►
April
(28)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(33)
►
2009
(110)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment