Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good things, trying things

Good things: Terrence McNally friended me on FB. This makes me happy.
I met Laurence Fishburne today in our gift shop. I will get to go to the dress rehearsal of that show this weekend. Yay!
The KC's CEO is "happy" to give me a reference. Yay!

Trying things: Roomie, for the last two nights, has been baking someone's wedding cake and it is ALL OVER THE APARTMENT. And it's a wedding she can't even go to because she is such a ditz she double booked herself. I'm trying to find my zen, but my zen is missing. I'm just trying to tell myself that she's away for the weekend and so I'll have my last weekend in DC to myself. Find my zen...perhaps I packed it already....

1 comment:

  1. Laurence Fishburne's voice makes me want to do very depraved things. Yum.

    Never mind about the Zen, it has departed ahead of schedule and is smoothing a path for your return.

    ReplyDelete