However, tonight, I think I might take the night off and watch some Hulu instead of packing/sorting/throwing out, like I should be doing. I feel that apart from what I'm planning to send back to Canada (mail back rather), I'm in decent shape, at least I think it will all fit where I want to it! Famous last words.
The only other thing of note today was that a few of us fellows Phlamingo Phlocked our VP of Marketing's office. I can't remember if I've mentioned the Phlamingo Phlocking before. Well, this idea originated with one of the organizations who has been participating in the Arts in Crisis program - so essentially KC staff and fellows mentor and offer advice to organizations that want some assistance in certain areas. This symphony (get it? philharmonic =ph, phlaming=ph) thought that putting plastic pink flamingos on lawns was a great fundraising idea. Essentially you could pay to have them put on someone's lawn, and that person would have to pay to have them removed. Yes, you are right, this is a terrible idea. But of course this makes it a perfect idea for our marketing VPs office. This will learn ya not to leave your room unlocked!!
No comments:
Post a Comment