Monday, May 31, 2010

Tonight I was at the dress rehearsal for Thurgood, a one man show about Thurgood Marshall, starring Laurence Fishburne. It was riveting. What an amazing note to end my KC experience on. I would love to see it again and if you are ever anywhere when he is performing on stage go see whatever it is. His performance was breathtaking - he aged right before our eyes without leaving the stage or changing costume. The man is brilliant. (and nice too)

I am second guessing though this whole extra time thing. It means I'm saying goodbye to people in twos and threes not all at once, so it is long and drawn out and kind of exhausting. I'm sure I'll like Philly and will be happy I stayed on, but maybe it's the packing and my desire for the packing to be over with, but I'm feeling ready to be home.

In the meantime, my last sentimental shot of the old marble kleenex box...

No comments:

Post a Comment