Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have given myself this new project which I am slightly obsessed with, to the point where I had entirely forgotten about you this evening. Sorry 'bout that.
I'm creating a Fellow Fellows photo album with iPhoto (love it!) to give to each of my FFs as a farewell thingy. It is very addictive - once I figured out what I was doing that is. At first I wanted to have a stern talking to with Mr. Jobs, but needless to say, I figured it out. And I think it looks pretty awesome. One of the other fellows actually gave me the idea as she referred to me as our fellowship's official photographer - because I have been in the habit of carrying my camera around with me everywhere. I wish I had a bit more time to allow for delivery, but fingers crossed it will all work out. I am going to sleep on it tonight so I can proofread and review tomorrow before actually ordering. I do think it's pretty good...

So Arizona Iced Tea issued a press release last week reminding the public that they are actually based in New York and to not add them to the boycott of Arizona state! I have actually become quite addicted to the Arizona Sweet Tea. We are in the south here but not quite far enough south where all you can get is sweet tea. The iced tea here is of the unsweetened variety where you have to add your own sugar (which does not really work properly but there). I am now accustomed to ordering "hot tea" if I want a tea because if you say "tea" they will bring you iced tea. Now sweet tea is iced tea that is pre-sweetened and usually very sweet. The Arizona brand tastes like a slightly sweeter version of their normal and so much easier to order - no one here makes a good cup of real tea anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment