Monday, October 11, 2010

Last week was a long one. And not the best on record - a couple of weekend cancelations added to the work stressy stupidness and an overall feeling of blah. So here's hoping the one ahead is a bit easier. Fighting a losing battle with a cold, but Shoppers was open so I have medicinal aids to get me through the night.

I did have a lovely Thanksgiving dinner in Oakville from which I am still full today. Too bad there wasn't veggie lasagna though (JOKE that is a JOKE for my Oakville readers - there could not have been more food on that table).
It was a motley crew on my streetcar home last night - and every one of them on their cell phone. A couple of them were homeless, or at least transient, or at least smelled that way, with better phones than I have. And talking up a storm. Loudly. I know all about rooming houses and shifts at some convenience store and girlfriends. At least it's a short ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment