skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ms Packwood Goes To Washington
Friday, October 29, 2010
Apparently miracles do happen. My friend in from the KC is now responding and showing brain movement which wasn't the case yesterday. They are saying that the chance of a full recovery is good. It's remarkable.
1 comment:
Lenny
October 30, 2010 at 1:46 AM
Hope everything's OK...
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(256)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
▼
October
(19)
the view from my office window...
I realize I never mentioned Priscilla. And since ...
Apparently miracles do happen. My friend in from ...
I got a call this afternoon from my theater peeps ...
D-Day
Day one of the National Health Show. Freak show w...
So after the stressful and disheartening Twilight ...
White Trash Wednesday
You know what I love? I love Sunday brunch that tu...
While I love the "It Gets Better" campaign and wha...
Hey, so I have an article in the autumn issue of D...
I realized tonight that my foundation is a Howard ...
Last week was a long one. And not the best on rec...
I love Skype. Just talked to friends in Californi...
where to start with this day...
The 5th Nuit Blanche was last night and I have to ...
The new chair
Both my gym and the No Frills are in this pocket o...
My new chair is here! My new chair is here!I am g...
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(33)
►
2009
(110)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
Hope everything's OK...
ReplyDelete