Overall the show lacked organization and a good 1/4 of the booths were empty. And there were no people. Well in the morning there were some but by 2pm we basically had tea and twiddled our thumbs. If I'd paid for the booth, I'd have been pissed. But since we didn't, it was just a waste of my day but not much else.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Day one of the National Health Show. Freak show would be a better name. I had expected the patrons to be freaks (I fondly remember the Goats of the One of the Kind Show all those years ago...) but had not expected such freaky exhibitors. The booth next to ours was for a group of people who saw Jesus in the moon. Yup. I couldn't make this stuff up. I think that accepting that Jesus' image was in the moon was somehow supposed to heal whatever ails you. It was all a little unclear to me, but I didn't want to ask too many questions for fear of engaging them in too much conversation. There was also a fortune teller and a booth advertising Hereafter the movie. Odd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment