Friday, April 2, 2010

Image of the day...

It's midnight. We have finally gotten the cast to leave their party so we can go home. I am walking the star and her entourage to where there should be a cab. Of course we've called for a cab, but this is DC and they suck. So there is no cab. But wait. In the distance, there is one. It is not the company that was called but who cares. I, in my high heels and new dress (thanks Dad) (it's blue. I received many compliments on it today which I think means that I wear too much black) drop what I was carrying (carefully as it was gifts for the star for opening night) and tear off across the courtyard in front of the KC after the cab. I get up to a full sprint and chase the cab down. I launch myself towards the cab. A miracle occurs. The cab stops! The cab returns to the front of the KC and picks up the star and her entourage to return to her hotel. And there was much rejoicing and I am a hero.
And such is the life of a company manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment