Monday, April 12, 2010

John Glover knit me a scarf. I may never take it off. (If you don't know who he is, google him!! He was Lex Luther's father on Smallville - among other things - and one of the most talented human beings I have ever met).
Tonight Lisbon closed and it makes me sad as they were my favourite. Such a talented cast - tonight's performance was riveting. And I don't say that lightly. The show has grown so much, it's remarkable.
We had a lovely closing party with both the remaining casts. They are really a lovely group.

The helicopters have started overhead in preparation for this nuclear summit that is happening...oh....not even 10 blocks from my apartment. They have been low flying and pretty constant since I got home tonight. I'm tempted to go down there to take a picture of the massive fence they have put up along the restricted area, but I'm thinking that might be a dumb idea. I'm hoping it won't be a massive pain getting to the White House on Tuesday morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment