Saturday, April 10, 2010

Secret Garden


Arlington and I found this garden in Georgetown after I finished cutting my hair cut (super cute I think, though rather blonde. They are big on blonde in the south. And I realize I am blonde - or once was blonde anyway - I'm just not used to it). This is called Book Hill Garden and it doesn't go anywhere, just a path up the hill to some benches where you can look out across Georgetown. It was beautiful and serene. And a perfect spring day, though I'd wished I had other shoes on as mine were not the best for the cobblestones of that part of the city.

And this one is for Dennis, who wanted me to be underneath pink blossoms. A few trees on my route to work have gone beautiful pink and purple. Obviously the next phase of spring....

No comments:

Post a Comment