skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ms Packwood Goes To Washington
Monday, April 12, 2010
One of the actors took this pic last night. I include it for the purposes of illustrating the new hair for those of you who are concerned. You may note that it looks like my hair circa 1999, so perhaps I'm regressing....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(256)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(30)
▼
April
(28)
Tonight I took one of my interns to see Fiddler on...
I know I'm really behind on things but....Keith Co...
Finally, I feel I've turned the corner. Today, I ...
Still spinny. Have now watched all of Hulu and ha...
I picked up the prescription I was given on Wednes...
I stayed home today. Well, more accurately, I wen...
Adventures in American Healthcare Part the Second
Clarification...and confession!
Closing Night
Another reason to not live in Virginia
I have a cold. Which I guess isn't surprising giv...
So our mega-star gave me a pair of earrings today ...
Last night I went once again to Woolly Mammoth The...
Got stuck last night crossing the circle by the mo...
Motorcade count - by noon on Tuesday - 4Presidenti...
Counting motorcades...
One of the actors took this pic last night. I inc...
John Glover knit me a scarf. I may never take it ...
Secret Garden
Pollen
I feel a bit like Sally Field "they like me! they ...
Record breaking
I was going to talk about how the nice part of spr...
Oh, one other note about the awards last night. Th...
Today was the last day that the State dept fellows...
Spring...
Saturday, Sunday...
Image of the day...
►
March
(30)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(33)
►
2009
(110)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment