I had lunch with one of our hotel reps - also very nice - which had the extra benefit of getting me out of the building for an hour and a half on another beautiful (though hot hot hot) day. It's raining now and I think tomorrow our high is only 60F so you all can stop being jealous.
I'm heading towards having most of this weekend off. I'll be in on Sunday night for Lisbon's last show but otherwise I'm free. I'm trying a DC hairstylist on Saturday (it is long overdue!) so wish me luck. I'm sure the cut will be fine as he's recommended by a friend, but the first time is always stressful. One develops such a personal relationship with ones hairdresser! You just can't recreate that in one visit. Otherwise I'm planning taking a few days off over the next weeks and making little trips places. Currently Baltimore is a definite for early May and then I'm just trying to see if I can persuade someone to drive me to Williamsburg or somewhere further afield, though I may run out of time. I cannot believe how little time here is left. Crazy.
Next week I'm chaperoning a group of actors on another trip to the White House (oh ho hum, look at me going back to the White House...). I'm a little stressed about it as I will be in charge and you just never know with these government things how it's all going to go. Fingers crossed they will all arrive on time, with the correct ID and it will all go swimmingly....
No comments:
Post a Comment