Sunday, October 18, 2009

Target

It is no secret that I love Target. I went to Target briefly today in fact. Last week I was at a meeting with the KC's Target rep and his boss. Target gives a lot of money to the arts across America, which is cool, and they are all about funding programs to make things free or cheap so families can attend. Target funds KC's Millennium Stage performances which are free and happen 365 days a year - yes, every day of the year (they are the ones that happen just below my office). Anyway, they were thrilled when I told the true story of my going on a girls road trip to Buffalo and telling the border guard when asked what we wanted to do in the States, "go to Target, and oh could you tell us how to get there". I think this made their day, the idea that carloads of women from Toronto travel 2 hours by car to visit Target. I asked if they could just hurry up and take over Zellers...

No comments:

Post a Comment