This post will be short as I'm staying at my FFFs fabuous pad and using her French keyboard which is NOT QUERTY so lots of letters in places I'm not used to them being -so it's slow going. (the spell checker also thinks I'm spelling absolutely everything wrong)
Am so enjoying the freedom of some personal space, I feel like myself again. And this neighbourhood is very similar to Queen St in Toronto so lots of little cafes and shops - very lively.
Today I joined the Equality March and walked from here (18th and California) to the Capitol and back - the march was 2.3 miles and I think it's another mile to where it started so I feel very virtuous for lots of reasons.
Day off tomorrow for Columbus Day. I am going to my first non-KC play so that's going to be exciting I think...
More when I have my keyboard back....
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment