Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another week, another gala

I know you were getting worried that I would cease attending galas on a regular basis, but fret not! Tonight was the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor. (ahem humour) This year it was awarded to Bill Cosby. Apparently we tried to give it to him 3 times previously, but he kept refusing. I'm not sure why he decided to accept it this year but he did.
I'm bagged so I'll write more about the event tomorrow. As there is no photographic evidence (from me anyway - we were told that any staff taking pictures would be fired. Which actually I approve of really) I will post this video to remind you of just how funny Mr. Bill Cosby is. Watch it, it will make you feel good. Trust me.
The awards will be aired on PBS next Wednesday, November 4 I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSvGdfOfLFw

No comments:

Post a Comment