I am still planning to attempt at least one of the Christmas parties today. Alison is just in Cleveland Park, so 3 or 4 metro stops away (all underground stops too). Tonight's shindig in Old Town is more questionable... I'm assuming at some point the metro will get stuck and stop moving in which case Alison's family has tonnes of space or it is conceivably walking distance, less likely to want to camp out at the VP of Theatre Programming's place..
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Still snowing...
DC declared a "snow state of emergency" this morning. Virginia did it last night before it had even started to snow. Apparently this is so they can tow your car if you are parked on a snow route (otherwise they might be violating someone's civil liberties by requesting that you move your car! Americans are weird). I'm impressed that it's still actively snowing out though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment