The much anticipated all Tuba Christmas Concert was held today on Millennium Stage. And yes, that was just as awesome as it sounds. I'm not sure how you come up with the idea of inviting EVERYONE who plays tuba to all come and play it at the same time, but it's a tradition around these parts. Video and photographic evidence attached. I should specify that this was taken at the rehearsal this afternoon, so don't judge too harshly - there was such enthusiasm. And it doesn't really do how loud it was justice. This is from 3 levels above.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Night of 200 Tubas
The much anticipated all Tuba Christmas Concert was held today on Millennium Stage. And yes, that was just as awesome as it sounds. I'm not sure how you come up with the idea of inviting EVERYONE who plays tuba to all come and play it at the same time, but it's a tradition around these parts. Video and photographic evidence attached. I should specify that this was taken at the rehearsal this afternoon, so don't judge too harshly - there was such enthusiasm. And it doesn't really do how loud it was justice. This is from 3 levels above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment