Hmmm...this is my first posting from work and the site is coming up all funky, so I hope the end result is normal...
Honors madness has begun so I may not be able to post again until Monday - please be patient! That and the move makes for one very busy weekend.
I have very little to do actually - much less busy than I had anticipated. Tomorrow I'm at the Honorees luncheon - probably at a table in a different room from them! (but that's okay) and Sunday itself I don't have to be around until about 5pm. I'm a seat filler for the awards show itself, which means I'm likely to be on camera at some point as I sit next to a presenter's wife - bit stressful really, but should be fun. We have also just found out that we will be seated for the dinner afterwards as well - which is very unexpected. And kinda cool.
Preparations have already begun with areas of the building off limits and the front plaza being powerwashed. I have my Honors badge! (I took a picture, will post it next week :-) )
And I am very glad I don't drive in as the list of restrictions on the parking garage this weekend was about 3 pages long. The sniffer dogs will be in full force. However, the gift store remains open, so if Robert De Niro wants to pop in and buy a KC mug, he'll be able to do so....
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment