I went to the Whole Foods in Yorkville which was very much as I remembered it, but at the same time incredibly disappointing. It paled in comparison to my P St. store in DC (and seemed more expensive which is hard to believe) and I was left feeling a bit sad about it. Though I did buy myself a mini chocolate cupcake which was very tasty.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Second random event of the weekend. Walking along Bloor Street this afternoon I passed a mini-parade. It looked like just one army regiment - lead by bagpipers and drummers followed by maybe a hundred officers all in beige kilts. Judging by the number of non-white people involved, I'm assuming that they were visiting from somewhere, but there wasn't a banner or anything to explain who they were or why they were marching past the Bata Shoe Museum. I have also never seen a black bagpiper before, so that was kinda cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment