Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New hair

Okay, so after much debate and a Facebook poll, I decided not to dye my hair brown. Sad really - I will some day. The clincher was when my hairdresser- who normally is all for the crazy colour - said "oh I love your blonde". Boring. She also pointed out how people kill for my natural colour.
Boring! Anyway, a compromise was reached. I am still blonde, but it is quite a dark blonde, with all sorts of honey blonde low lights which to me looks quite dark, though no one at work noticed.
It had started to rain when I got back to the office, so perhaps it was just because it was dark in the office...or maybe it looks exactly the same, who knows...

I should also say that if I spent less money on my hair, I could have an apartment full of furniture by now. Priorities I guess, but stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment