Friday, November 5, 2010

Okay so I may have gone shoe shopping after work and I may have bought two things. One was very practical - winter boots, a girls gotta have winter boots. The other pair may have been the most pretty pair of red shoes with square toes and a moderately sensible heel. Moderately. But they are Hush Puppies so they are practical. Indeed.

I have to say how glad I was to have had my yoga class yesterday. This is a bit of a cheat since my teacher reads this, but it's true. It's frankly been a stressful, frustrating few weeks, ones that have been a tough slog. Anyway, taking that break in the middle of the day was exactly what I needed.

1 comment:

  1. Nonetheless, it's music to a yoga teacher's ears! Glad to know the class was a refuge from the stress. :-)

    ReplyDelete