Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya...

Last few days have seen me pack up my office, my apartment and re-pack the too many suitcases for DC. My life fits into a 10 x 5 storage unit. One that's fortunately 8 ft high, though I'm dreading ever trying to get anything out of it. Dread.
I should qualify that my life is in one storage unit and strewn around the Torr's living room in Oakville. 4 suitcases is too many but I can't seem to shrink it. There are many seasons between now and next June. Of course when I was in France in my 20s for 3 months I took one backpack.
How things have changed...
Tomorrow we begin the adventure in earnest. Wish me luck folks.

2 comments:

  1. Gail, I think you did very well to only have 4 bags when you are moving your entire life to a different location.....plus how many black tie events did you have to go to in your 20's on your backpacking adventure through France?! Well done my dear!!!! Missing you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect you will see this comment once you have landed... welcome to America! :-)

    ReplyDelete