skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ms Packwood Goes To Washington
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
It's official
We got business cards today. Crazy. (and cool...) And one more shot from the ball (by the professional photog for the night). Everyone but Bryan.... a sharp looking bunch if I say so myself..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(256)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(33)
▼
2009
(110)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(25)
▼
September
(24)
It's official
Today I went to the White House
Ball round-up
Shout out to Miss Laurie today on the occasion of ...
I don't really know how I ended up in a life where...
I realize that I haven't really said what I am doi...
America is weird
Green M&Ms
Weekend round-up
Apartment envy
Photo Day
Happy Hour
Tidbits
My boss
Corrie - less
Open House
My version of Hell
First Day
I just thought this was funny.
I down, 18 to go
Americans like flags
First Obama sighting!
Yes Virginia!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya...
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment