Thursday, September 16, 2010

Well it's finally happened. I've joined a gym. Actually I've belonged to gyms before but it's been a while and after a year of American super-sized everything, I am in need...anyway, tonight was night #2 and I am feeling it. Good though, but I'll be sore in the morning. I had a full fitness assessment and everything and I am so not writing here what percentage of my body is fat. Ick! Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to stick with it and get back to being a little less soft than I am currently. The good thing is that it's about five minutes from my apartment and is full of women who make me feel skinny. And I know it's not about the other people, but it's just like when I did aquafit with all the little old ladies - I'd rather feel like I'm in somewhat better shape than work out with a bunch of twinkies in LuLuLemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment