skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ms Packwood Goes To Washington
Monday, September 20, 2010
So this whole working out thing really does make you feel better. Who knew? I went before work this morning again and it didn't tire me out and I actually felt invigorated (or something). Must be the endorphins...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(256)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(19)
▼
September
(13)
After another hour of my life spent on the phone w...
just another day at the theatre...
so tired...
So this whole working out thing really does make y...
Bell has come and gone in decent time this morning...
Dance break!
Well it's finally happened. I've joined a gym. A...
I have had a few comments, dare I call them compla...
Finally made it inside the renovated AGO...quite b...
I am pleased to report that Canadian indie rock bo...
Four days off is really the most civilized way to ...
Deep Fried Mac 'n Cheese!
I've having trouble at work adjusting to being the...
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(40)
►
January
(33)
►
2009
(110)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment