Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My hair was briefly purple today. A hairdressing mishap intended to get the yellow out (as I've spent a fair bit of time in the sun this summer and my hair had bleached very yellowy which I didn't like) as violet/purple apparently calms the yellow. My hair sucked the purple in not understanding it was just intended to counteract the other colour. Oops. Anyway, after a brief moment flustering around (which I have never seen my very talented hairdresser do before) the situation was resolved favourably. Though now I think I look a little grey. We'll see what it's like in the morning.
If it had been hot pink I might have had her just leave it. Violet though I thought perhaps was a little too close to the blue rinse for my liking...

1 comment:

  1. You would have fit right in at Scott Pilgrim though.

    B

    ReplyDelete