Saturday, August 21, 2010

After seeing Scott Pilgrim last night, (awesome Torontoness!!) it's clear I should have left my hair violet. Ah well, missed opportunities.
I got in the mail from the DC ex-roommate yesterday my first US medical bill! Well actually, second I suppose since I paid for the dentist. But this one is the bill for them to tell me that I either had an inner ear infection or a brain tumor and basically time will tell. So $20 well spent!
Or not spent yet, but billed. My insurance fortunately paid $363 of the fifteen minutes of medical expertise. I suppose I will pay it since I've still got my US bank account and who knows what not paying might mess up in the future. Hilariously, ex-roomie managed to open my mail and so in the envelope was a note apologizing - so nothing has changed there it seems.


No comments:

Post a Comment