http://misstraceynolan.blogspot.com/
awarded moi a Stylish Blogger award! You can see the link if you go to her page.
Guess that means I have to post more...(I've been very lazy). I think that really my Stylish-ness applies to my posts from DC. Lately, I just post about soup. Not so stylish. I used to be somebody. Sigh.
This past Sunday in DC was the annual Spring Gala (Gail-a). When I saw friends posting about it on Facebook I thought "it's too early to be the Gala!". But nope. It's the prime cherry blossom viewing week. It's 20C in DC. It's just when I was there, it had been 20C for so long already that you forget that the somewhat northern climes do not get such spring weather. Yeah that's right. What did it do here on Sunday? Snow. Something about these turn of events seem unfair...
No comments:
Post a Comment