Friday, March 18, 2011

A bird pooped on me yesterday which I figure considering it was a Landmark Birthday, must be a sign of extra good luck. I am considering my Lotto Max options...

So far, being on the other side of a shockingly large number is just fine.
Yesterday was a full yet stress free day. Technically I had the day off, but had to go to the hospital for our monthly performance series. Not only did we have a few of the older folk dancing in the Atrium (and how can your day not be brightened by that sight in the middle of a hospital), a friend had flowers delivered to me while I was standing there. Kudos to that flower shop for finding me in the middle of a hospital when I'm not even an employee there! And when does that happen when you aren't on a reality TV show??
A good friend hosted a party where other good friends came and we had wine and ate cupcakes and various delicious dips. Such a lovely night.

And today I started by eating a cupcake -so that's only a good thing.

So far this new decade is indeed fabulous :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment