Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So many things to rant about...

It seems like a ranty kind of day...
I could rant on Canada Post delivering a piece of mail to me OPENED that had gone to my old address - which I still have a change of address on by the way - with Not at this Address written on it so I guess they delivered it there first. God knows at what point in time it was opened.

I could rant about the TTC who had a line of SIX streetcars and about a million passengers tonight at St Clair W because, and I quote, "they couldn't find an operator" so the first streetcar was blocking all the others. How did it get there in the first place without a driver?
Oh and this wasn't information that they were sharing with the million passengers waiting (in very orderly lines). No, it was only when some guy in a relatively official looking EMS uniform asked that they said what was going on.

Maybe it was the constant concrete drilling outside my office all day that has lead me to feeling slightly cranky. But I don't know - TTC and Canada Post, the bar isn't set very high...

No comments:

Post a Comment